- About Us
- All Listings
- Condo Living
- All About Barrie
- Contact Us
A MOMENT OF BREATHTAKING BEAUTY. ELEMENTAL AND EXQUISITE. THERE’S A WAY OF LIFE ON THE WATER – A NATURAL BAL ANCE TO THE EBB AND FLOW OF ALL THAT IS AROUND. SIMPLY PURE AND ESSENTIALLY VIBRANT.
LANDMARKS DEFINE THE LEGACIES OF LOCATIONS AND BARRIE’S SUPERB WATERFRONT HOLDS MANY RICHES. IN 1850, ANDREW GRAHAM OPENED THE RAILSIDE TANNERY AT THE WATERFRONT IN THE EAST END ESTABLISHING BARRIE’S EARLY DEVELOPMENT. IN THE LATE 1960’S AN ICONIC RESTAURANT CALLED LAKEVIEW
DAIRY WAS A POPULAR STOPOVER FOR MUSKOKA COTTAGERS. SINCE THEN, THE PROPERTY HAS BECOME PRIME FOR WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT. TODAY AALTO DEVELOPMENT IS THRILLED TO BRING THEIR INSPIRED LUXURY TO CONDOMINIUM LIVING IN BARRIE.
THE NATURAL LUXURY OF LAKESIDE LIVING. LĀKHOUSE IS A CONTEMPORARY, 10-STOREY RESORT-INSPIRED CONDOMINIUM IDYLLICALLY LOCATED ON THE SHORES OF LAKE SIMCOE IN THE VIBRANT CITY OF BARRIE. IMPECCABLY DESIGNED WITH A SCANDINAVIAN SENSIBILITY, FROM THE CONTEMPORARY SUITES AND INSPIRING BALCONIES TO DELUXE ROOFTOP AMENITIES AND INCREDIBLY EASY ACCESS TO THE LAKE – EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT BLENDS THE SIMPLE BEAUTY OF NATURE WITH THE ESSENCE OF MODERN LIVING.
MODERN. OPEN AND INVITING. WELCOME TO LUXURY INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTY OF NATURE. NATURAL MATERIALS ARE AT THE FOREFRONT FEATURING WOOD PANELED WALLS AND PORCELAIN FLOORS MIMICKING MARBLE SLAB STONE – ALL HIGHLIGHTED BY A GORGEOUS LANDSCAPE MURAL. THE SOFT PALETTE OF PUMICE, BROWN, OFFWHITE AND GREY, INJECTED WITH METALLIC ACCENTS AND TEXTURED FABRICS CREATE A TRANQUIL ENVIRONMENT, WHILE CONTEMPORARY FURNITURE COMPLEMENTS THE EFFORTLESS AESTHETIC.
A LIFE FILLED WITH TRANQUILITY AND VITALITY. LIVING AT LĀKHOUSE OFFERS AN ABUNDANCE OF LUXURIOUS AMENITIES THAT INSPIRE A PARTICULAR QUALITY OF LIFE. ENJOY STUNNING INDOOR SPACES THAT WELCOME, ENERGIZE, REJUVENATE AND CELEBRATE AN ASPIRATIONAL LIFESTYLE. OUTSIDE, STEP ONTO AN EXPANSIVE TERRACE JUST STEPS TO THE LAKE, THAT LETS YOU LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE IN YOUR CANOE, KAYAK OR STAND UP BOARD.
EXCLUSIVE. ELEGANT AND ENGAGING, THE LAKCLUB INVITES YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN A GORGEOUS DISPLAY OF LUXURIOUS ENVIRONMENTS, ESTABLISHED TO PROVIDE CONVENIENCE, COMFORT AND COMPLEMENT YOUR LIFESTYLE
WELLNESS. ESSENTIAL AND ENLIVENING. ENGAGE YOUR BODY AND MIND IN A CONTEMPORARY SPACE, ACCENTED BY WARM WOOD ELEMENTS, POLISHED MARBLE AND WHITE STONE FINISHES SURROUNDED BY BREATHTAKING
LAKE VIEWS. YOUR FITNESS STUDIO FEATURES THE LATEST EQUIPMENT, WHILE THE SPA-INSPIRED SAUNA, AND WHIRLPOOL TAKE RELAXATION AND REJUVENATION TO THE ULTIMATE LEVEL.
CELEBRATE. INTIMATE AND IMPRESSIVE, THE PARTY ROOM INSPIRES OCCASIONS TO RELAX, BE SOCIAL OR HOST AN EPIC EVENT. ACCENTED WITH SOFT BLACK AND GREY TEXTURED MATERIALS, HARDWOOD FLOORS AND A STONE FIREPLACE – THIS STYLISH SPACE INVITES MINGLING, LOUNGING ON COMFY COUCHES OR COZYING UP IN THE LIBRARY OR BAR. THERE’S ALSO A PRIVATE MEETING/DINING ROOM WITH CATERING KITCHEN FOR SPECIAL GATHERINGS.
INDULGE. LUSH AND LUXURIOUS, THIS IS INSPIRATIONAL SPACE THAT IS DESIGNED WITH PURE ELEMENTAL ELEGANCE. SHARE IN THE LIGHT OF MORNING SUNRISES, WHILE SPARKLING NIGHT SKIES SET THE PERFECT VISTA FOR BEAUTIFUL DREAMS.
RELAX. SERENE AND SOCIAL, ESCAPE THE EVERYDAY TO YOUR BREATHTAKING ROOFTOP OASIS. VISIT WITH FRIENDS BY THE FIRE, STOKE THE BARBECUES AND HOST AN AL FRESCO DINNER UNDER THE STARS WHILE TAKING IN THE MOST MAGNIFICENT LAKESIDE VISTAS.
QUINTESSENTIAL STYLE THAT’S NATURAL AND FUNCTIONAL. BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED SUITES ENGAGE ALL OF YOUR SENSES WITH SIMPLE, CLEAN SCANDINAVIAN-INSPIRED DETAILS THAT CREATE AN ORGANIC FLOW TO LIVING. OPEN AND SPACIOUS LIVING ROOMS WITH HUGE WINDOWS AND LIGHTFI LLED SPACES, A RETRACTABLE GLASS WALL OPENS UP ON YOUR PRIVATE BALCONY. ENJOY MESMERIZING VIEWS AND THE GREAT OUTDOORS ALL YEAR LONG.
SPACIOUS. SOPHISTICATED AND SUN-FILLED. COME HOME TO A STUNNING SPACE THAT DRAWS INSPIRATION FROM THE BEAUTY OF THE SURROUNDING WATER AND LANDSCAPE. WARM EARTH TONES COMPLEMENT A NATURAL, ORGANIC LOOK AND FEEL, WHILE SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENT BREATHE LIGHT AND LIFE INTO EVERY ROOM.
1. Unique location downtown Barrie on Lake Simcoe shoreline
2. Main lobby with concierge desk, second lobby,social area, mail room, parcel room and glass-door entrance tolakeview amenity area
3. Lakeview amenity space on ground floor includes multipurpose party room featuring social lounge, bar, library, private dining/business room with twosided electric fireplace and caterer’s kitchen. As well as fully equipped fitness and yoga studio, wellness spa including common sauna and whirlpool area, change room and lockers. Amenity area entering to extensive balcony along shoreline with sun loungers and dining area.
4. Two unique roof-top terraces with fireplace seating areas, gas BBQ station and sun loungers
5. Two guest suites
6. Pet spa
7. Kayak, paddle board and bike storage
1. Part-time concierge service*
2. Closed circuit camera monitoring at select building entry points*
3. Enterphone System complete with FOB/remote control access system*
1. Approximately 9’ – 11’ ceilings in all principal rooms *‡
2. Wide plank laminate flooring in foyer, living/dining areas, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den*†
3. Porcelain floor tile in bathroom(s) and utility room*†
4. Solid core suite entry door with security viewing hole
5. Exterior glass sliding door and/or glass swing door to balcony*
6. Lumon glass balcony enclosure system*
7. Hard wired smoke detectors and CO monitors 8. Satin finish hardware on interior door(s)*
9. Latex eggshell off-white paint finish for walls throughout; semi-gloss off white paint in bathrooms. Flat white paint finish for ceilings throughout*
10. Closet shelfing and/or rod in all closets*
11. Individually controlled heat pump heating and cooling system
1. Custom-designed contemporary kitchens cabinetry with open shelving and island or pantry as per plan*†‡
2. Straight edge composite quartz slab countertops*†
3. Tile for kitchen backsplash*
4. Energy efficient appliances including panel ready dishwasher, stainless steel refridgerator, electric cooktop with wall oven and a microwave hood combination with exterior venting* 5. Single basin undermount stainless steel sink, with single-lever pull-out spray faucet in a polished chrome finish*
6. Ceiling mounted track lighting*
7. Under cabinet LED lighting*
8. Front loading stacked washer/dryer with exterior venting*
1. Custom-designed contemporary bathroom vanity*†
2. Quartz countertop and undermount sink*†
3. Contemporary faucets in chrome finish *†
4. Frameless mirror above vanity*†
5. Porcelain wall tiles in tub and shower enclosures*†
6. Frameless glass shower enclosure*
7. Shower light in separate shower stall*
8. Main bathroom includes standard bathtub *
9. Master Ensuite includes either soaker tub and/or shower *
10. Contemporary low flow toilet(s) in white finish*
11. Porcelain floor tile in bathroom(s)*†
12. Exterior vented exhaust fan
13. Linen shelves*
14. Privacy lock on bathroom door(s)*
1. Pre-wired telephone and cable outlets in den, bedroom(s) and living room*
2. Switch controlled receptacles in living area, and bedroom(s)
3. Ceiling mounted light fixture(s) in entry corridor and bedroom(s)*
4. Rough-in ceiling light outlets in living/dining room, kitchen island, den*
5. Service panel with circuit breaker
6. Water shut off valve in kitchen, bathroom and utility room*
1. Lockers available*
2. Elevators enable easy and direct access from parking to the residential floors
3. Rough-in electric car charger outlets in parking space (available for purchase)*
4. Rough-in for vehicle lift system in parking space allowing for dual vehicle parking (available for purchase)*
PLEASE NOTE: The ceiling heights stated are approximate.Where ceiling bulkheads are installed or where drop ceilings are necessary such as kitchen, foyer, closets, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways, the ceiling height will be less than stated. All colours, materials and finishes are to be selected from vendor’s standard selections. All available features and finishes are as per plan and may vary from suite to suite. Purchaser understands that the texture and smoothness of the finish is to concrete forming industry standards. Natural products (i.e. wood, granite, stone, marble, etc.) are subject to natural variations of shade, appearance, colour, grain from samples displayed and purchaser accepts same. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion bulletin #22. Actual living area will vary from floor area stated. Builder may substitute materials for those provided in the plans and specifications provided such materials are of quality equal to or better than the material provided for in the plans and specifications, as determined by the Vendor. Decorative and upgraded items displayed in the furnished model suites and sales office are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase price. The provisions of Schedule “X” of this Agreement, including section 6, apply to this features schedule, and where there is any conflict between the above provisions and the provisions of Schedule X”, Schedule “X” shall govern. E. & O.E. * Where applicable and as per plan. Vendor shall not be responsible for shade differences occurring fromdifferent dye lots. † As per Vendor’s standard finish packages. ‡ Ceiling heights are subject to bulkheads, dropped ceilings and structural beams.
LAKESIDE LIVING THAT’S VIBRANT AND VARIED. BARRIE OFFERS THE EPITOME OF 4-SEASON ACTIVITIES AND A CLOSE COMMUNITY CULTURE ROOTED IN HISTORY, THAT INSPIRES LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST! FROM DIVERSE DINING, SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT TO YEARROUND FESTIVALS AND THE BEST OF OUTDOOR ADVENTURES, BEING SO CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN, YOU’LL NEVER BE AT A LOSS FOR SOMETHING GREAT TO DO.
SUMMER. ABUNDANT AND ADVENTUROUS, BARRIE BOASTS SOME OF THE BEST PARKS , TRAILS AND WATERFRONT, JUST OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR . CENTENNIAL PARK HAS A KID’S PLAYGROUND, AND A LARGE SANDY BEACH PERFECT FOR SWIMMING, WHILE WATERFRONT HERITAGE TRAIL OFFERS GREAT PLACES TO EXPLORE
TRY PADDLE BOARDING, TAKE CANOE AND KAYAK LESSONS OR RENT A BIKE AND ENJOY 6.7 KMS OF WATERFRONT PATHS. FROM GOLFING AND TREETOP TREKKING TO SCENIC CAVES AND PLENTY OF RECRE ATIONAL BOATING AND FISHING – BARRIE TAKES SUMMER FUN TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
WINTER. BEAUTIFUL AND BOUNTIFUL, BARRIE IS KNOWN FOR ITS WINTER WONDERLAND OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. FAMOUS FOR NEARBY SKI RESORTS, BARRIE HAS MORE RUNS, INCLUDING SNOWBOARDING, THAN ANYWHERE IN ONTARIO. EXPLORE HUNDREDS OF KILOMETRES OF NORDIC SKIING TRAILS OR CHOOSE
TO SNOWSHOE, DOG SLED OR SLEIGH RIDE YOUR WAY THROUGH PICTURESQUE FORESTS. FROM SKATING AND ICE FISHING TO THE BARRIE WINTERFEST FESTIVAL FEATURING A POLAR BEAR DIP, LUMBERJACK SHOWS, GIANT SNOW SLIDE, ICE MAZE, ICE SCULPTURES AND MORE – THIS IS WINTER AT ITS BEST
CULTURE. DIVERSE AND DELIGHTFUL, VENTURE DOWNTOWN FOR EXCEPTIONAL SHOPPING, DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDING BREWERY TOURS, GAMING, DANCE CLUBS AND LIVE MUSIC VENUES. TAKE IN A PERFORMANCE AT FIVE POINTS THEATRE OR PERUSE GREAT WORKS AT THE MACLAREN ART
GALLERY. FROM HISTORIC MUSEUMS AND FARMER MARKETS, THE BARRIE AREA BOASTS A YEAR-LONG CALENDAR OF CULTURAL FESTIVALS SUCH AS KEMPENFEST, BARRIE’S BIGGEST ART, MUSIC AND FAMILY GATHERING OF THE YEAR – LIVING HERE IS RICH.
1 BARRIE WATER FRONT
2 BARRIE YACHT CLUB
3 CITY OF BARRIE MARINA
4 BLISS ANN GREEN YOGA
5 HAPPY PADDLING
6 MINET’S POINT PARK
7 SPLASH ON WATER PARK
8 BARRIE GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
9 BARRIE NORTH SHORE TRAIL
10 BARRIE MOLSON CENTRE
11 HERITAGE PARK
12 HORSESHOE RESORT
13 MOUNT ST. LOUIS MOONSTONE
14 NATIONAL PINES GOLF CLUB
15 ROYAL VICTORIA REGIONAL HEALTH CENTRE
16 SNOW VALLEY SKI RESORT
17 ALLANDALE WATERFRONT GO
18 BARRIE PUBLIC LIBRARY
19 FIVE POINTS THEATRE
20 GEORGIAN COLLEGE
21 THE G & SF REGIMENTAL MUSEUM
22 MACLAREN ART CENTRE
23 THEATRE BY THE BAY
24 BARRIE FARMERS MARKET
25 FLYING MONKEYS CRAFT BREWERY
26 GEORGIAN MALL
27 GROOVY TUESDAY’S BISTRO
28 HOMESTEAD ARTISAN BAKERY + CAFE
29 J’ADORE FINE CHEESE & CHOCOLATE
30 MICHAEL & MARION’S
31 SHIRLEY’S BAYSIDE GRILLE
VISIONARY ARCHITECTURE THAT IS INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTY OF NATURE AND INFLUENCED BY A SCANDINAVIAN SENSIBILITY. A CONTEMPORARY EXPRESSION OF MODERN DESIGN, OPEN SPACES AND CLEAN LINES THAT MARRY SEAMLESSLY. ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE FEATURES – LUMON
A FRAMELESS GLASS ENCLOSED BALCONY SYSTEM THAT CREATES THE APPEARANCE OF A LIVING FAÇADE ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE BUILDING AND ALLOWS RESIDENTS ACCESS TO THE GREAT OUTDOORS YEAR-ROUND.
ISM Architects is an award-winning firm, based in Barrie, Ontario. Since their formation in 1979, they have distinguished themselves with innovative designs and building solutions. Their team consists of Architects, Technologists and Interior Designers. ISM Architects has been responsible for the design of numerous large- and small-scale condominium projects, commercial buildings, public sector institutions, residential subdivisions, office U31and retail spaces and custom-built homes.
U31 is an award-winning interior architecture and design studio with over twenty years of experience. The firm focuses on diverse commercial, residential and hospitality projects for clients across the globe, including luxury homes and large-scale mixed-use developments, such as Elgin East at Bayview, SkyCity and Liberty Market Lofts in Toronto. They are also the silver award recipient for Toronto’s Interior Design Show 2018.
WHAT IS YOUR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY?
Our philosophy is to create exceptional value by combining unique properties with elevated design and efficient execution. We celebrate design which combines quality, clarity and stylized simplicity with the aim to create spaces that are all about feeling comfortable.
WHY IS NATURE AN INFLUENCE?
Nature is a place to relax, enjoy activities and work out the stresses of everyday life. Some of our happiest memories come from times spent in nature – swimming in the lake, walking through the forest, skiing down a hill or hearing birds sing. It provides us with inspiration, revelation and beautiful materials to create truly timeless homes.
WHAT IS YOUR APPROACH REGARDING SUSTAINABILITY?
By enhancing the life-cycle of the development – that’s how we ensure sustainability. Our approach involves considering efficiency in design and selecting long-lasting, quality materials for construction.
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE BARRIE FOR THIS NEW PROJECT?
Our project in Barrie is all about its unique location – being on a beautiful lake, with abundant local nature-inspired amenities and activities, in addition to a vibrant downtown core – all close to larger urban areas. It’s a fabulous combination of what is unique, what is accessible and what makes for an inspired lifestyle
Nautica is located just steps to parks, shopping, restaurants and the Allandale GO Train. Experience the excitement of Barrie’s downtown core, while enjoying the tranquil views of Kempenfelt Bay.